Wednesday 22 July 2020

New Online Store!

Hi everyone! 
I'm so excited to share with you all my new online store freddieandcoco.co.uk 
Opening an online store is something I have wanted to do for a long time and selling products my kids love was a great place to start!
After being at home so much isolating with the kids and having to find things to keep them busy, drawing has become one of our favourite past times. The kids have been sat for hours with their 'how to draw' books, they especially love to draw cute kawaii pictures and my daughter loves the TOP Model brand, so these were definitely items I wanted start selling. Everything on the website has been hand picked by the kids and they have tried everything out! I can't wait to carry on building the store with more stationery, backpacks and drawing books, I also want to incorporate more boys items down the line too. 
Keep watching out for more posts on new products and the best ways to use our existing ones. As well as drawing tutorials and craft projects to keep your kids busy!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig